by Anna Jordan
Does an ending always mean a new beginning?
The Unreturning explores the profound effect that war has on young lives; the violence that lingers even after the fight is over. What does coming home really mean? What is home? And when you've been shattered into a million pieces, will home put you back together, or discard you as a reminder that things will never be the same?
This show contains flashing lights, loud noises, strong language and scenes of violence.
Please note that the booking link for the recording will be available on 8th December, after the live stream. The show can be viewed at any time after the purchase, until 9th December at midnight.
- Nat Cathal Ryan
- Frankie Darragh Feehely
- George Macleod Stephen
- Officer / Army Buddy 1 / Trafficker / Ket / Chorus Liam Bixby
- Army Buddy 2 / Kim / Doctor / Ryan / Chorus Benedict Landsbert-Noon
- Army Buddy 3 / Aldo/Luke / Tony / Doctor Cohen / Chorus Coleman Pedigo
- Elias / Rebel / Finn Jeremy Martin
- Rose / Mum / Chorus Julie Crowe
- Assistant Production Manager Tom O'Reilly
- Company Stage Manager Ilona McCormick
- Deputy Stage Manager Meabh Crowe
- Assistant Stage Manager Chris Merton
- Chief LX & Lighting Programmer/Operator Iris Liange
- Costume Supervisor Síle Mahon
- Scenic Artist Borg Dora Benediktsdóttir
- Sound Design Coordinator Evan Keogh
- Audio Visual Supervisor Thomas Barry
- Costume Crew Eavan Gribbin