by Patricia Burke Brogan
1992. Rosa, who was adopted from Ireland by an American family, returns home to St. Paul's Home for Penitent Women with her birth-mothers name and address. In her search for information about her history, she conjures the laundry, the convent and the women who lived and worked there in 1963. . This timely revival of Patricia Burke Brogan’s award-winning play, is a moving, dignified and at times ferocious account of life in the Magdalene Laundries.Eclipsed tells their story.
This show contains scenes of a sexual nature.
Please note that the booking link for the recording will be available on 9th December, after the live-stream. The recording can be viewed at any time after the purchase until 12th December at midnight.
- Assistant Production Manager Tom O'Reilly
- Company Stage Manager Nicole Darragh
- Deputy Stage Manager Grace Donnery
- Assistant Stage Manager Imor Hartnett
- Chief LX Gavin Kennedy
- LX Programmer / Operator Síofra Nic Liam
- Audio Visual Supervisor Thomas Barry
- Sound Supervisor John Norton
- Costume Supervisor Aoife O'Rourke
- Scenic Artist HOD Shauna O'Neill