Presenting Made Brilliant
Presentations at work are a reality for almost all of us but we rarely have the opportunity to engage in presentation skills training that can take our performance to the next level. This one-day public speaking course will help you become a more powerful and confident communicator allowing you to connect with, influence and inspire audiences with ease.Contact us now
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ALL COMMUNICATIONS WORKSHOPS ARE NOW BEING DELIVERED ONLINE. MORE DETAILS OF THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS WORKSHOP CAN BE FOUND ON OUR VIRTUAL TRAINING WORKSHOP PAGE OR TO BOOK THIS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP PLEASE CONTACT 083 3043372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This intensive and extremely practical presentations skills workshop will focus on the ‘presenter’ rather than content. With our experience of training actors we will teach you to build a confident and credible presence even in highly pressured environments. The aim of this public speaking course is to impart the tools necessary to create memorable presentations with minimum effort and maximum impact.
- Be able to make a strong and commanding entrance
- Build awareness of how to use the breath to calm nerves
- Develop a confident and credible physical presence when speaking in public
- Understand how to use the voice to influence and inspire
- Learn how to open and close presentations convincingly
- Build awareness as to the importance of a robust presentation structure
- Learn how to connect with an audience
- Leave your audience with your message resonating in their minds
Participants are invited to deliver a short presentation and will receive individual feedback.
Our Public Speaking and Presentation workshops are taught in a highly practical way where learning is achieved by doing. The atmosphere is supportive and learning takes place in a safe environment where risk-taking is encouraged in order to push yourself into areas that challenge your assumptions about yourself and your default positions.
Duration: 9am - 5pm