A masterclass designed to equip you with the communication skills required to deal with managing difficult conversations in the workplace - allowing you to manage any situation with authority, empathy and control.
Difficult conversations within the workplace are a reality for most people today – especially those who work in HR, Management and client facing roles. Whether it’s an employee appraisal, a disciplinary procedure, dealing with a difficult colleague or handling a sensitive customer service issue – this masterclass will equip you with the communication skills required to masterfully manage even the most difficult conversations.
Through this masterclass you will:
- Become more confident when dealing with stressful situations.
- Learn how to stay in control in highly charged scenarios.
- Understand the mind / body connection and its role in communication.
- Understand the importance of boundaries and structure.
- Understand the importance of empathy when delivering bad news.
- Learn the impact of Grounding & Breath Control on Stress Management.
- Understand the role of emotions in stressful situations
- Learn active listening techniques
- Learn how to build rapport with your audience
As the health and safety of our clients is of paramount importance, this masterclass is currently available ONLINE as a 2 Hour session or can be combined with our Resilience Training Masterclass and delivered across 1-2 days.
ABOUT THE TUTOR
The workshop is designed and delivered by Carol Noakes, one of the UK’s leading voice and performance coaches. In addition to her voice coaching credentials, Carol is accredited in Leadership and High Performance Development along with Insights Discovery, NLP and mindfulness-based coaching. Carol’s clients include HSBC, Accenture, Barclays, Virgin, Channel 4, Twitter, UNICEF, Credit Suisse, British Foreign & Commonwealth Office and The House of Commons.