THE LEADER'S VOICE - 1ST & 2ND JUNE 2021
TUESDAY 1ST & WEDNESDAY 2ND JUNE 2021
9.30am - 12.30pm each day
€450+vat per person
Max. 8 Participants
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
A practical communications workshop designed for business leaders and senior management who want to advance their leadership style by gaining a greater understanding of how to adapt communication techniques to strengthen and support their leadership approach.
Through this workshop, you will have the opportunity to broaden your repertoire by identifying your leading leadership style and exploring the archetypes you might be missing, or want to strengthen, so that you can meet the needs of a wider audience.
Focusing on both verbal and non-verbal communication, you will understand how your voice works and how to build vocal power, ease and colour - allowing you to find balance in a voice capable of being both authoritative and empathetic.
By the end of the workshop you will have had the opportunity to explore your full potential through the lens of 8 archetypes within 4 classic leadership styles - allowing you to adapt your approach to communicating as a leader, so as to engage with, influence and inspire your team with greater impact than ever before.
- Building vocal confidence for leadership – playing the vocal instrument.
- Develop awareness of your own leadership style – and how you can adapt your natural approach to include other styles.
- Develop a greater understanding of the impact of that verbal and non-verbal skills have on your leadership performance.
- Explore the ability to have grace in the spotlight and under pressure.
- Finding an authentic approach to adapting and connecting to different audience preferences.
- Explore your potential through the lens of 8 archetypes within 4 classic leadership styles: results, vision, relationships, reflection.
- Practicing on leadership texts
- Applying these lessons to your own messages
- Embodying your intention as a leader.
This 6 Hour workshop comprises of 4 x 90 minute modules delivered over 2 days:
- Tuesday 1st June 9.30am-12.30pm ( Modules 1 & 2)
- Wednesday 2nd June 9.30am-12.30pm ( Modules 3 & 4)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all of our workshops are now being delivered virtually via ZOOM.
HOW TO BOOK:
To book your place on the workshop email email@example.com
Cost per person: €450+vat
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
ABOUT THE TUTOR
Carol Noakes is a highly qualified voice and speaker coach, working with clients to develop their executive presence, public speaking and personal impact on and off stage.
Carol has a BA (Hons) in English Literature and Language, and an MA in Voice studies from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. Before coaching became her passion, she was an actor in theatre, television, film and a presenter in the corporate environment.
She has taught voice, text and acting at leading drama schools in London and Manchester, and her voice work with young professional actors in TV and theatre includes productions for Channel 4, the BBC, Granada Television, Contact Theatre and Manchester Royal Exchange.
In addition to her voice coaching credentials, she is accredited in Leading and Developing High Performance, Insights Discovery, NLP and mindfulness-based coaching, and combines these approaches to work with teams and leaders on positive influencing and resilience. She has a particular interest in building women’s ability to make their voices heard.
Clients include: Foreign and Commonwealth Office, FCO Services, House of Commons, Cabinet Office, Treasury Department, Credit Suisse, Accenture, Santander, Deloitte, Lloyds, Amex, Barclays, Rolls Royce, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Orange, Virgin, Caterpillar, Guardian Newspaper, Financial Times, Twitter, Channel 4, Granada TV, UNICEF and Meningitis Trust.