by Katherine Soper
Tamsin packs boxes in a warehouse, on a zero-hour contract. Her brother, Dean is housebound. But when he is declared fit for work, things change as Tamsin needs to pack faster and hit more targets to support both her and her brother.
Wishlist is an analysis of the government’s social security machine. A machine that boxes you off with no regard for your individuality. In the times of COVID-19, Wishlist poses ever-so-relevant questions: how do we value the weaker members of society or evaluate their worth? Is the system broken if the system works perfectly for the majority?
This show contains strong language and scenes of violence.
Please note this is an ONLINE performance.
Read this year's Gradfest programme HERE.
|€10 and €6 concession|
- Company Stage Manager/ Deputy Stage Manager Fiona Cradock
- Assistant Stage Manager Olivia Drennan
- Chief LX Síofra Níc Liam
- LX Programmer/Operator Chris Merton
- Set Construction HOD Odhran Duignan
- Set Construction HOD Tom O'Reilly
- Sound Design Coordinator Shauna O'Neill
- Costume Supervisor Iris Liange
- Scenic Artist HOD Leanne Vaughey
- Scenic Artist HOD Neil Carroll