O Go My Man
Seemingly ordinary healthy relationships are disintegrating as partners become ex partners and revenge becomes a normal part of their everyday lives. Set in Dublin in 2004, O Go My Man (an anagram of monogamy) features adultery, the horrors of war, wanna be celebrities, fame, sex and the quest for the perfect relationship.
Searching for the unobtainable, these characters find themselves in situations that are ludicrously chaotic, funny, awkward and sad.
THIS PRODUCTION CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS, STRONG LANGUAGE AND PARTIAL NUDITY.
SUITABLE FOR AGES 16+
- Director Tom Creed
- Set and Lighting Designer Ciaran O’Melia
- Costume Designer Catherine Fay
- Sound Designer Ivan Birthistle
- Hair and Make Up Val Sherlock
- Video Designer Kilian Waters