It’s the Arab Spring. Syria is on the verge of revolution. Damascus has always been a city of transformations. Paul is here to sell his English-language textbooks. He begins negotiations with his Syrian contact, Muna. Can he seal the deal? Misunderstandings multiply until their presumptions about one another fall away and new possibilities emerge. This play explores East and West, language and love, illusion and truth, hope and death.
Welcome to Damascus.
- Director Effat Yehia
- Set and Costume Designer Lisa Krugel
- Lighting Designer Eoin Winning
- Sound Designer Ivan Birthistle
- Associate Director Louisa Sanfey
- Audiovisual Design Killian Waters
- Hair and Makeup Artist Caoimhe Duignan