Anatomy of a Suicide
by Alice Birch
What do we inherit from our parents? Can we leave this legacy behind? Is it possible to overcome inherited trauma when those who are supposed to care for us try to control us?
Alice Birch’s heartbreaking, funny and surprising play presents three generations of women across fifty years as they wrestle with life, love and family in the shadow of past events.
Winner of the 2018 Susan Smith Blackburn Prize.
The show contains strong language and addresses issues concerning suicide that some might find disturbing. Suitable for ages 16+.
Please note that there will be a live rabbit in this production.
This is an amateur production.
- Carol Katherine Field
- John Naoise Dunbar
- Anna Sadhbh Malin
- Jamie Adam Richardson
- Bonnie Emma Rose Creaner
- Dan/ Dave / Felix/ Luke/ Nick Aidan Moriarty
- Jo/ Laura / Lola/ Nurse /Child / Woman Agnes O'Casey
- Tim/ Toby/ Mark / Man Rowan Finken
- Emma / Karen / Daisy / Esther /May/ Diane / Young Anna / Child Ella Lily Hyland
- Company Stage Manager Mark Jackson
- Deputy Stage Manager Ilona McCormick
- Assistant Production Manager Tom O'Reilly
- Assistant Stage Manager Síofra Nic Liam
- Chief LX Síle Mahon
- LX Programmer Operator Iris Liange
- Set Construction HOD Imor Hartnett
- Sound Design Coordinator Evan Keogh
- Costume Supervisor Aoife O'Rourke
- Scenic Artist HOD Shauna O'Neill
- Prop Maker Meabh Crowe